top of page
Picture above is a screenshot from our ICU training solution, where equipment, care tasks and even the patient are animated.
ADESANTE provides comprehensive Virtual training and simulation centers for healthcare.
Now in time of COVID-19 we are focusing on care personnel trainings. These trainings are needed for getting care personnel trained quickly enough e.g. to become additional ICU care or COVID-19 specimen handling resources . These trainings are not for replacing any vocational education, but would help to get big amount of care personnel trained quicly for urgent needs.
Currently available COVID-19 related simulation trainings:
- Nasopharyngeal sampling (Ready to use)
- Wearing Personal Protection Equipment (Ready to use)
- Hand sanitizing & Hand washing (Ready to use)
- COVID-19 vaccination, several vaccine products (To be released soon)
- ICU simulation
Customers can order these trainings here from our web pages (kindly see the tab: ADESANTE Company and contact us by the contact form on that page).
Fast deployment where the training solution is installed into Virtual Reality (VR) glasses, which could be used whenever and wherever needed.
Or alternatively it is possible to order comprehensive training / simulation center, including +20 different kind of trainings with validation, supervising, remote maintenence, monitoring, licencing etc. services.
This platform can be utilized for trainings developed by us and/or by external providers (like Medical equipment manufacturers trainings).
This training platform includes following modules:
- Trainee module:
- e-learning (basic training material)
- Tutorial (how to use the system)
- Simulations (performing different case scenarios)
- Teacher module:
- Supervising (how the trainees are performing)
- Guiding (giving online guidance / instructions)
- Integration module:
- User authentication (for authorized users)
- Scheduling (schduled training tasks)
- Remote maintenence & training
- Certification module
- Official certifications
Want to know more?
Want to get your medical equipment into our platform?
Kindly contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
WHO: Hand Hygiene is one of the most effective actions you can take to reduce the spread of pathogens and prevent infections, including the COVID-19 virus.
Unicef: Handwashing with soap, critical in the fight against coronavirus.
Video below: Hand washing simulation (training)
bottom of page